Monday, December 14, 2009

New Mexico artist...Carolyn Flores is here!


About six months ago I came across a blog name that intrigued me...Mi Vida Loca.  I soon came to learn that this blog is beautiful, witty, family-centered and inspiring!  The owner of the blog is an artist from New Mexico sharing the details of her adventures as a wife, mother of three, and all around very busy Latina trying her best to pursue her dreams of being the passionate artist that she knows she is meant to be! 

Some of you might recall that in my very first post I paid a little tribute to the owner of Mi Vida Loca, as well as, the artist and owner of Flores Originals.  I found her art to be so captivating and awe-inspiring that I soon became a follower of her blog and often found peace in my day by scrolling through her art work as if I were in a museum. 

I had the opportunity to interview some talented authors recently and have been contacted by several more to interview them in the upcoming new year.  I have been blessed to be able to promote my fellow Latina/os and their passion for what they do.  However, before I continue with any other interviews I wanted to bring the readers of The Sol Within the Latina, artist, woman that has inspired me for some time...Carolyn Flores!

Please enjoy my interview with Carolyn.  She has graciously offered to raffle off an art piece for one lucky reader who leaves a question or comment for her. 

Please, please click on everything you can because you will want to see as much of her work as possible.  Her work is clean, beautiful, and vibrant.  She is a true artist and I just know she has a long and successful career ahead for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment