Friday, December 18, 2009

And the WINNER is...





Thank you to everyone who stopped by The Sol Within this week to read my interview with the incredibly talented artist Carolyn Flores of Flores Originals!

I am so thrilled to have hosted her this week and to get to know her because I discovered such a beautiful soul and spirit.  By the comments that were left, it is very evident that Carolyn has a tremendous spirit that shines through in all of her art work which touches the souls of those who view it! 

 I want to remind everyone that Carolyn has some very affordable creations that are great and original gifts for the Holidays.  Please continue to follow Carolyn on FaceBook or her blog Mi Vida Loca so that you are sure to be updated with her upcoming events and the art that she is producing in 2010!



Also, if you enjoyed this interview, please stop by as I am working on many other interviews as we begin a new year!  I will continue to try my best to inspire the readers of The Sol Within!

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the comments this week.  A special thanks to The Fancy Chola for stopping by and making us laugh with her "behind the scenes" stories.  I loved it!

Before I reveal the winner...I must extend a truly heartfelt thank you to Carolyn for allowing me to host her and her work this week!  I became a fan of your work and your blog many months ago, and after working with you this week...I can honestly say that you are one of the most gracious people I have ever met!  May you and your family continue to be abundantly blessed!

To all my readers, followers, and visitors, I wish you a wonderful Holiday season filled with love, health, happiness, and lots of family and friends to share the days with!



 AND THE WINNER IS...

Leticia Werner, please be sure to contact Carolyn or myself with your address so that your prize can be mailed off to you!

Wishing you dreams to fulfill and the inspiration needed to do so!
~the sol within~
       Anna










1 comment: