Monday, December 7, 2009

And the WINNER is...




Congratulations, J.  You won the autographed copy of Death at Solstice: A Gloria Damasco Mystery by Lucha Corpi.  J., please send me your email so that I can get your info for the book.

A big thank you to all of the readers who stopped by to read my interview with Lucha Corpi and to those of you who left a question or comment! 

I wish everyone a very wonderful Holiday season!  Thank you to my newest followers.  Yes, I noticed and I am grateful! ;)

Wishing you dreams to fulfill and the inspiration needed to do so!
~the sol within~
       Anna

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday season as well Anna.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to me!! I am very excited to read this book and look forward to letting you know my thoughts when I'm done. Thank you for the early Christmas present!
    J.

    ReplyDelete