Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The FINAL COUNTDOWN


It's been quite some time since my last post, but I have been busy and I am very excited about all the things that I've been up to.  For example, I was a guest on someone else's blog.  I will give more details about this article later this week. 

I have been writing like crazy...a new children's book, a YA novel, and I am working on an outline for another novel. 

I have also been working on hosting my very first Latino Virtual Book Tour.  Author and Editor, Jo Ann Hernandez of Bronzeword Latino, sets these tours up and included me this time around.  I am thrilled, excited, and can hardly wait to host the author of The Heartbreak Pill, Anjanette Delgado.  This is her debut novel which is set in Miami.

Anjanette Delgado will be around tomorrow to answer your questions, so please leave comments or questions for her.  My interview with Anjanette Delgado is...WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11th.
Please don't forget to stop by and check out our discussion!

Wishing you dreams to fulfill and the inspiration needed to do so!
The sol within
~Anna~

Give it a listen!  The music that inspired this post:
~The Final Countdown by Europe

3 comments:

  1. I am so inspired by you as you have shared a different side of our lives. I look forward to reading more of your books and hope they get published soon. Thank you for everything. Keep up the great job. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, thank you for the enlightening editorials. You have opened my eyes to what others see and do. Best of luck publishing your writings. Keep up the great job. I look forward to reading more of your work. I am very proud of you and commend you for your strength. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, C. I'm glad you feel inspired by my words...that is my goal for all of my readers! I am inspired by the wonderful people in my life and those that I am just beginning to meet through my writing!

    Wishing you the best!
    ~Anna "the sol within anna"

    ReplyDelete